SmarterChaos is excited to announce Matt Frary, Chief of Chaos/Founder and Stu Butler, Rainmaker/Founder will be attending Startup Launchpad this year!
Near and Dear to the Chief of Chaos’ Heart
For the sixth year in a row, Startup Launch Pad will take place on April 11-14 at the AsiaWorld Expo in Hong Kong. And for the first time ever, the TBirds will be highlighted during this conference in hopes to market the school and its innovation track.
On April 13, Thunderbird Alumni will speak on the topic, “Journey of a Startup to become a Global Organisation.” Our Chief of Chaos, Matt Frary, will be one of six Tbird panelists including:
- Ambar Amleh, the Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer at Ibtikar Fund
- Richard Brubaker, the Founder and Managing Director at Collective Responsibility
- Matthew Davis, the Director of Sales and Business Development at Tern Bicycles
- Minesh Pore, the Head of Startup Launchpad at Global Sources
- Tom Hunsaker, a Faculty Member from Thunderbird School
TBird Alumni Feature:
Tom Hunsaker who is currently faculty at Thunderbird School of Global Management is full of ideas surrounding startups, innovation and global growth. Get a sneak peek into what he’ll bring to the panel here.
Why Attend Startup Launchpad?
Startup Launchpad Conference brings top executives and startups together. Technology leaders from around the world attend this conference; it’s an opportunity to learn and do business. For those that attend, whether you are a CEO or content creator, this conference will leave you with additional industry knowledge, a new set of connections and feeling inspired!
Over 2,000 attendees are expected to participate during the four days the conference takes place. There will be 50 international speakers who will cover various topics relating to the day’s theme:
- Day One – New Challenges to Innovation
- Day Two – A Deep Dive Into A.I. Big Data & Machine Learning
- Day Three – Investment Trends: Connecting Capital with Investment Opportunities in 2018
- Day Four – Tomorrow’s Tech Today: Are We There Yet?
A conference named Startup Launchpad, wouldn’t be what it is without a Startup Launchpad Exhibition. Startups will enter the Startup Launchpad Investment Competition with a chance to win $40,000!
Don’t miss out on attending this conference! Tickets are still available. Be sure to use our exclusive code SULP50 and members will receive 50% off. We hope to see you there!