AVAILABLE JOB POSITIONS
SmarterChaos is looking for a detail oriented individual who manages chaos well and considers themselves to be a game changer, a forward thinker and a self-motivated leader in marketing and online sales. SmarterChaos needs someone passionate about online marketing, building online brands and managing multi-million-dollar campaign assets for some of the largest online brands.
Job Type: Full-Time position in our Castle Rock office.
AFFILIATE MANAGER KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with our top Media Partners and Affiliates to initiate and grow online traffic to our advertiser clients.
- Assist in carrying out our advertiser’s strategic initiatives for affiliate, display, search and social.
- Track advertiser KPI’s across Media Partner placements.
- Research and recruit new Affiliates and Media Partners.
- Regularly scheduled calls with top Media Partners.
- Manage external compliance monitoring and maintenance software including, but not limited to, email suppression files, opt out links, data cleansing software and CAN SPAM monitoring.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of experience in online marketing and/or affiliate management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Basic knowledge of Dream Weaver, Photoshop or any other html authoring and editing tools is a plus
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to solve complicated problems with actionable solutions
- Familiarity with CRM tools such as SalesForce.com
Please forward cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Influencer Marketing Manager
The Influencer Marketing Manager will manage the Influencer Channel to connect brands with targeted social media influencers to promote their content, products and stories online. The Influencer Marketing Manager is responsible for identifying, implementing and managing influencer strategies to achieve our client’s digital marketing objectives.
- Must be a self-starter with comprehensive knowledge of Influencer Marketing and its fit within a digital media strategy
- Compile campaign targeting for a specific audience, social media platform and budget
- Find, book and manage collaboration with influencers and brand ambassadors on paid and earned media campaigns
- Coordination of proposals for services needed to execute influencer marketing strategies
- Evaluate efficacy of existing influencer campaigns and strategies
- Use research, competitive analysis, brand standards, and your knowledge of social media best practices to formulate an effective influencer marketing strategy and roll out plan
- Must be able to identify, interpret, report and communicate key performance metrics, indicators and influencer marketing trends to colleagues and executives
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have a minimum of 2 years as a social media specialist or influencer marketing manager representing a company brand account on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Must be able to create, implement and manage influencer marketing budgets
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Expert knowledge and expertise in social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube
- Must demonstrate ability to work with influencers to build channel-specific strategies and negotiate successful agreements between brands and influencers
If you have been working in the influencer realm, especially with strategy, content, paid media, and recruiting influencers, we want to talk with you! Please forward your letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to learning more about you.
- Full-time position in our Castle Rock, CO office
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
Why YOU should join our team:
- Competitive salary
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance benefits
- Every day is casual Friday
- We manage CHAOS, Smarter!
If you’d like to work for a digital performance solutions company specializing in customer acquisition for e-commerce merchants and large brand advertisers, please forward your letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.